The mobile application InGage and its website (myingage.com) is owned and operated by InGage Technologies Pvt Limited and the expressions "InGage", "we", "us" and "our" mean InGage Technologies Pvt Ltd., No: 9, Venkateswara Nagar 4th Street, Adyar, Chennai 600020, India.
1. We take the privacy of users seriously. We will obtain, retain and process information (including your personal and sensitive data) in accordance with the applicable law. We respect your right to privacy and we understand that, as a user of InGage you prefer to control your own personal information and preferences. [For this reason, we may ask you to register or to provide personal information and preferences when you visit certain areas of the InGage App or request information]. InGage is a product/service that is being given to the consumers to help them with their shopping needs. The data of the user stored in any kind would only be used for the betterment of customer experience and providing better business services at InGage Technologies.
1. How Secure is the information ?
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. InGage will never ask for your password in e-mails that you receive unexpectedly or that you did not request. Please remember to log out of your account and to close your internet browser window when you leave the InGage site; this is especially important if you use a PC in public locations. At present, this is the safest way to ensure that no one has access to your personal information. We assume no liability for the abuse happened due to these kind of issues.
1. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
* To deliver our products and services (including, without any limitation, the InGage Mobile Application);
* To provide a more personalized service;
* To contact you regarding the products or services that you have requested;
* To respond to any comments or queries you may have;
* To carry out auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and enhance the services we provide;
* To transfer your details (including account details) to relevant third parties, public bodies, industry organizations and regulators as reasonably required for the operation of our business; and
* To disclose your details to government and associated organizations as required by law.
Where you have not objected to such use, we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you do not object initially, but you change your mind later, please email us at email@example.com.
1. Changes to our policy
1. How do we store and maintain personal information?
All of our employees are subject to obligations of confidentiality regarding information which they have access to in the course of their employment including the personal information of customers. All personal information is held in secure computer storage facilities and paper-based files. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
It may be necessary for us to maintain our records for a number of years. However, when information is no longer required, we will destroy records containing personal information securely.
1. Disclosure of your information
We employ other companies and individuals to carry out functions on our behalf including sending mail, providing marketing assistance, analyzing data and providing customer service. In order to carry out their functions these companies and individuals may require access to your personal data but we shall only disclose such relevant personal information as is needed by them to perform their functions.
Where requested to do so, we may co-operate with any court, tribunal, regulatory body, police authority or other similar authority in any investigations or proceedings concerning you or your use of the Website. This may include disclosing information about communications transmitted via the InGage Website to such authorities where required.
We may also use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behavior and find ways of enhancing our service.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to the transfer, storing and processing of your data outside the Indian Jurisdictional Area.
We regard our databases of information (which will include your personal information) as an important part of our business and we will not give or sell this information to any outside organization for use in its marketing or solicitation without your consent.
1. Disclosure of your information
InGage Technologies Pvt Ltd.,
No: 9, Venkateswara Nagar 4th Street, Adyar,
Chennai 600020, India.
Please enclose your postal details, proof of identity and a cheque for Rs 598 payable to InGage Technologies Pvt Limited.